Sunday, March 8, 2009

Giggles and a New Home



Above is a video of Hannah giggling yesterday. We've found that she loves when you do jumping jacks. She just thinks that's the most hilarious thing in the world! So, enjoy :)

Secondly, many of you know that we bought a house! We should find out this week if we got approved for the loan--I doubt that it would be a problem, but you have to go through all those hoops to get approved these days (which is a VERY good thing). Daniel took some pictures of the model home, so I'll have him upload those at some point. We went out and bought some fabric so that I can make valances for the kitchen and living room yesterday. It's my first ever sewing project, so it should be quite interesting! I think it'll be fun, though--and hopefully not too frustrating. :)

Alrighty, well, enjoy the video!