Friday, July 3, 2009

A Day at the Elms

Our good friends, Mike and Eva Elm, invited Calie and I over to the their house for dinner on Thursday night. They are a great family with loving hearts and Eva isn't a half-bad Swedish cook. She made a delicious dinner while Calie did piano lessons with Jasmine, their daughter. Meanwhile I took some photos of Hannah and Farrah and the Elm family. The Iranian guy in the pictures is Mike, a man after God's own heart. I enjoyed talking to him in depth about his conversion experience from Islam to Christianity--God is Awesome. Mike also has a hobby of keeping and breeding Iranian pidgeons. I took some pics of them in flight against God's canvas. The little boy in the pictures is their son, Michael, and the little girl is Katherine, their foster child.















1 comment:

Jasmine Elm said...

I love that last picture of Kathryn, priceless!! :)