Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Watch Out

T-minus 6 days and counting until we make the move into the long awaited house we have been building. Everything has gone very smoothly despite a few setbacks. Calie and I were not crazy about the placement of the thermostat and doorbell on the wall in the pick below so they move them to the right ever so slightly to make them easier to get to. I start the pictures below with the things that have annoyed us the most about the new house building flaws. I guess it is safe to say that I snuck in there this afternoon and took some pics with my cell phone (sorry for the quality). The first thing is the window in the spare room; kind of close to the wall don't you think? The second picture is one the builder doesn't know I am going to complain about, but the tiles in the kitchen floor have a line that is off-color compared to the rest and it is a eye sore even though the picture does not do it justice. The rest are just some pics of the house in the final stages. Enjoy! (and yes the house next door is for sale; want to be our neighbors?)










No comments: