Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tummy pictures :)

So..... I got a comment from someone ;-) who told me I don't update this enough, and that I need to include pictures. SoOOOOooooooo, here is an update with pictures!

First of all, uhh, Daniel's best friend came up and visited us this weekend. He's a really cool dude. We need to find him a woman!!! I was really glad they got to spend some time together.

I had a sleepover with the jr. high girls in the youth group Friday night (not at our house). That was pretty fun, and I hope that the girls had a good time and got to develop some good relationships. And can I just say how excited I was that they were all tired by 11?! :)

Also, I need to show you what my cat's doing right now:


This second picture is how my cat wakes me up every morning. She doesn't mess with Daniel. Ever. But, David got a nice taste of good ol' Gypsy Friday night... I think she was in his room messing with stuff and jumping all over the bed the whole night (cuz I wasn't there). Haha. But usually, at about 5:30, she comes in, purring and spreading her wet nose goop all over my face. She's hungry. So, she decides it's time for me to get up so I can feed her. Thanks, dear. :)

Okay, so here are some 21 week tummy pictures. Enjoy!




So there you have it! Later :)

1 comment:

Megan Binder said...

Thank you for updating it for me!!