Thursday, August 14, 2008

Belly Pictures - 34 Weeks!

My apologies for not posting pictures in a while... Daniel and I left our camera battery charger in Cancun, so we haven't had any way of taking pictures! So, here are some 34 week belly pictures so you can stay updated :)



Look at that belly button!!!




No baby belly from behind!


Daniel's version of baby belly :)


Things are going well. We're going back to the doctor for another appointment tomorrow afternoon. I think our next appointment will be two weeks after that, and then we'll start going weekly. It's hard to believe that we're only 6 weeks away from the due date! I've been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions lately... sometimes accompanied by tiny menstrual-feeling cramps in my belly or back, but nothing major. No trouble sleeping... Hannah is a quiet one. She squirms on occasion to let you know that all is well, but other than that, she's pretty quiet. I am pretty sleepy a lot of the time, but I guess that's because I have a big baby taking up all my energy! I've noticed the ligaments in my legs and hips loosening... especially after I sit down for a while, when I stand up, it's like my femurs are about to pop out of socket. Not painful, just catches me off guard sometimes.

I shall keep you all updated! If I have any news from the doctor to talk about, I will post again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

Calie - you look SO good for 34 weeks!! I'm sure you're getting very excited for Hannah to get here.