Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cute videos

Today was fun! Hannah and I headed over to our friend Lina's house to visit her and her little boy David, who is 2 weeks older than Hannah. David was all smiles today! Very cute. :) Lina and I always joke that they are boyfriend and girlfriend. Also, Daniel and I will be joining acac tomorrow (a fitness and wellness center in Cville), and Lina also has a membership there, so hopefully we can go work out together! The neat thing about acac is that unlimited childcare will be included (up to 2 hours and 15 minutes at a time), so I am SUPER excited about that.

Then Hannah and I headed to our friend Michelle's house to visit her and her little boy Micah who is 7 weeks older than Hannah. He is a big boy! We put Hannah and Micah in the crib together, so here's a video of the two of them:





And below is a video of Hannah in her bouncy seat, which she loves. Laura's mom and dad got this little seat for Hannah. It makes doing my hair and getting ready in the morning a breeze!

No comments: