Thursday, June 5, 2008

Back Porch Critter

A Daniel Post:

So...I have a new pet. I first noticed my little friend a few weeks ago when I was sitting at my computer and zoning out the window. He is a brave little guy and likes to come up to the trashcan even when we are all sitting at the table eating dinner. Even though he is a cute little pet, my dad has given me fair warning that they are nicknamed "little bears" for a reason. This one is really confident, and only spooks if I move really fast towards the door. Either he is fairly tame, or has the worst case of rabies in recent vermin history. Nonetheless, I feel perfectly safe on the other side of my kitchen door. I leave occasional table scraps too, so that when he is tearing into my leg some day, I will have some leverage I can throw at him: "Don't gnaw the leg that feeds you!"

The Bait--Baked Potato


Enter the Culprit


Climbin' the Post

Smellin' and lickin' the grease on the leaves

Makin' my way to bigger and better prizes

BOOYA!!!!



No comments: