Saturday, October 11, 2008

Apple Picking!

Well, the Garrett family made their way to Carter Mountain Orchard today with our friends Luke and Rachel. We had a great time picking some Granny Smith apples and eating apple cider donuts, which I highly recommend! Then we came home and I (Calie) made an apple cinnamon cake while Rachel and Luke made an apple pie and chicken and dumplings. MMMMmmmmmmmmmm.

Here's the easterly view from the top of the mountain:


Calie and Rachel (Hannah's buried in the sling somewhere)!


Daniel and Luke...
(don't ask... but do ask about the other incriminating pictures we have)



This was from a lazy Sunday afternoon where I was attempting to multi-task by holding Hannah and playing on the computer at the same time:


So, one day this past week was 80's day at Daniel's school. Here was his outfit. To say the least, he is now one of the most popular teachers among the students. :)


Hannah sporting the mullet, rocking out:


Hannah is now 5 weeks old! Can't believe it. Tomorrow is my last Sunday on maternity leave. It's exciting and sad at the same time. I've really enjoyed being able to sleep in and not have any responsibilities on Sunday morning, but at the same time, I'm itching to get back to work. Hannah's been going a little bit longer between feedings, which has been nice. So, that'll be a luxury until we hit a growth spurt. :) I'm trying to think if there's anything else to share... I don't think so. Have a great day!

No comments: