Sunday, October 19, 2008

Growth Spurts

All I have to say about this past week, as far as Hannah's progress is concerned, is that it's OVEERRRRRRRR. As you can most likely surmise, she went through a growth spurt this past week (which is normal around week 6), and we were miserable. Boo. She was squirmy and cranky, couldn't sleep well, wanted to eat every hour and a half (including at night), wasn't digesting her food well, was gassy, uncomfortable, ...... on and on we could go. So, she made life miserable for me as well. The worst night was Wednesday night, on into Thursday. Rough. But! Hallelujah, it's over. :) She's been so happy and pleasant the past day or two that it's been amazing that she is the same baby!

Today I started back at cfa. It was so nice to be back! Hannah did beautifully during the services--I had Daniel show up to church with her about 15 minutes before the first service started, and then they headed out after worship in the second service. That way she wouldn't be there all day long. And I had a few "designated baby holders" that were a huge help during both services, so thanks Dan & Robin and Rachel! I'll be back at cfa in the office this week, and Hannah and I will be takin' care of bidniss.

Welp, here's a cute picture to end this with. I would write more (Daniel's parents and his aunt and uncle came to visit yesterday), but Daniel wants
me to take her from him. So, more later :)

1 comment:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

She does look like she grew a lot since I last saw a picture! She's adorable! What kind of pacifier is that? It looks kinda similar to what Lily had (a soothie) but clearer.