Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Uncle Keagan and Aunt Laura

Uncle Keagan and Aunt Laura came and paid a visit to our little one this past weekend! We had a blast with them here. Check out Hannah's new hat!


Working on her smile:


Gettin' some lovin':


Group Shot!


Pose with Granddaddy:


All ready for Halloween/Thanksgiving with her little pumpkin outfit:


Family Shot:


Exercising her muscles:


We will get to see Keagan and Laura again for Thanksgiving. Hannah will probably look so much different, and it's only a few weeks away! I take her back to the doctor for her 2-month visit on November 10th. Then, the doctor and I will talk about vaccines and how we want to do all that (I think giving a small baby 5 shots in one day is a ridiculous idea). I am back into my pre-pregnancy jeans. Except that my butt is a different shape, so they're a little harder to get into. But that's okay. Now the only thing we have to wait for is my tummy skin to tighten back up. How long does that take? I've been walking/running around the little circle that we live on--a little over a mile each time I go--so that's really helped with feeling even more normal than I was feeling before. It's all a process!

No comments: