Thursday, April 10, 2008

Looking Forward

Sooooo we're going to the Passion Conference in Atlanta this weekend. I am very excited! I am hoping I'll get a chance to hang out with Tomlin or something like that, but I seriously doubt that'll happen. I'll let you know how everything goes when we get back. It'll be a nice little get-away/vacation sort of thing, though, so I am definitely looking forward to it!

Let's see.... in pregnancy news.... I am 16 weeks tomorrow, and have a net weight gain of -4.5 lbs. So I guess that's a net weight loss? I guess my new eating habits should be the next weight loss program, haha. I am ready to find out if we're having a boy or girl! I want to go register and start planning the room and looking at clothes and picking out stuff! I gotta wait til May 28th. Come on, people!

My birthday is tomorrow. I will be 23 years old. I can't believe I just typed that. 23 just looks old (the numbers on the page is what I'm referring to). I don't really know what else to say other than that. Old. I'm getting old. We were having worship practice the other day and I made a comment about how I was getting old, and my friend Luke goes, "you're not old!" And I said, "Luke. I'm married and I'm pregnant. I'm OLD!" So for all you married people with kids--you're old :)

We sold our couch yesterday, yay! Aaaand we bought a new couch and some end tables/a coffee table in Richmond on Tuesday. Those will come in when we move into our new place. Hooray for the Roomstore. Seriously, for those of you who live in Charlottesville, don't waste your time at the furniture stores here. Take the time and go to Richmond. You won't be disappointed.... AND the Roomstore delivers to Charlottesville. So there. Now you have no excuse.

Okay, well, one of these days I'll take some updated belly pictures and put them on Facebook. And when we get back from the Conference, I'll let you know how that went. Have a great evening and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy the sunshine!!

1 comment:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

I can't believe you have to wait until the end of May to find out! Usually between 18-20 weeks they do the ultrasound and you can find out the sex. Registering is VERY fun!! It can be overwhelming though since there's SO many options for everything. I'd recommend reading/getting the book Baby Bargains. I went through it before I went to register and it was SO helpful. Has reviews, recommendations, etc.

And yes, I do feel old, but in other ways not really! Sometimes I can't believe I am married and have a child! AH! It's great though.

So you guys are getting a new place? Did you buy a house or are you renting a place?

Glad to hear everything is going good!