Monday, April 28, 2008

New Home

So.... we just moved into our new place this weekend. It's about a mile down the road from our apt, so we didn't move far. And can I just say how annoying it is to have to pack up all your junk just to unpack it again? But I am very happy with our new townhouse so far, and am excited to live in a place that actually feels like a house! You'll have to come by and visit if you want to see. :)

I go to the doctor for my 18-week appt. in about an hour and a half. I guess I could've waited until I got home to update this, couldn't I? I guess that'll give me reason to update this again.

Last night, we took the youth group to see Switchfoot in concert--they were AWESOME!!!!!! They impress me more and more each time I see them live. So, way to go boys.

I'm trying to think if there's anything else interested to talk about..... umm... Daniel gets paid today. :) That's exciting! And other than that, I'll update later and let you know how my doctor's appointment goes. Hopefully he'll give me permission to go to Cancun in June! We'll see....

No comments: