Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Doctor's Appt. Update

Here are my stats from today's appointment:

2 cm dilated
80-90% effaced
Baby is at 0 station

Guess she'll be coming soon!  Dr. Wolanski said that based on what my body is doing and how she's positioned in my pelvis, he anticipates that we're going to have a "great delivery"--he anticipates labor will last about 12 hours and that I shouldn't have to push for very long.  He said that she is sitting very nicely in my pelvis and was very pleased with the whole thing today.  So that's exciting!

The only stinky thing is that I've been retaining a lot of fluid, and that has made my blood pressure go up.  It's not high enough to be concerned, but definitely something to keep our eyes on.  So I guess I shall go douse some more water and hope that the retention diminishes some. 

there's the update!  Yay!

No comments: