Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Week Two

Well, here we are in week 2 of Hannah's life! Things are going well. Nights aren't too sleepless, and we've managed to find a system that allows at least one of us to get good sleep. Below is Hannah's favorite sleeping position. As long as she's in the boppy, she'll sleep anywhere--provided that she's well-fed. :)


And again, here's our little beauty sleeping:


Last Saturday, Daniel's mom and his two grandmothers came to visit! That was very neat, and I'm glad that his Grandmas got to come and meet Hannah (since I don't know when the next trip home is going to be). They only stayed for a few hours, but it was a good visit.
Here's Grandma Nee Nee:



And Grandma Garrett:


And we can't forget about little Gypsy! She has been so good since we brought Hannah home. I was expecting her to go nuts and be super territorial and mean, but she's done well. It's obvious that she gets lonely and misses all the attention that she used to get, but we're trying to spend more time with her. I guess this is good practice for when child number 2 comes around. :)


A common occurrence in the Garrett household can be seen below :) And understandably so!


We head back to the doctor on Friday to see if Hannah is gaining any weight. Let's hope she is!! Also, my mom is going to be coming up on Friday to stay until Monday or Tuesday. Daniel goes back to work on Monday, so I definitely would like to have my mom here for that first night/day to see how that goes. I guess that'll be the real test, because Daniel's going to need to get some good sleep and I'll be with Hannah all day long. I'll let you know if I lose my sanity :)

I'm trying to think if anything special happened this week.... Umm.... I went for my first work-out post-partum today, which was super nice. It was good to be moving around again. I look forward to more of that in the coming weeks! Okay, nap time!

No comments: